Central apartment with three bedrooms
|住所||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, チェコ共和国|
- 3 living- and bedrooms
- 1 large dining room with kitchenette
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 separate WC
- 1 corridor with wardrobe
- ideal for 6 to 8 persons
This 70 sq.m. apartment is ideal for families with children or groups of up to eight people.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus 3 additional radio with CD players
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- english language support
It must be followed with the usual rest periods.
|6分の料金||¥ 1205 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Hat alles wunderbar geklappt!
Die Ausgangslage des Appartments war einfach Spitze und Bernhard war sehr gut vorbereitet und hat tolle Tipps gegeben.
Apartament w dobrym położeniu (blisko centrum). Bardzo dobry. Sam budynek może przedstawiać trochę do życzenia (wymaga remontu elewacji) ale apartament w bardzo dobrym stanie, kuchnia w pełni wyposażona. Polecam.
Das Appartement war super es hatte die ideale Größe es war alles vorhanden was man braucht. Die Lage war super und Bernhard war sehr hilfsbereit.
Wir werden auf jedenfall nächstes Jahr wieder kommen :)
Zu der Wohnung kan man nur sagen SUPER. Bernhard ist auch der beste. Hat uns bei der Ankunft mit Infirmationen ausgeholfen und konnte uns auch gleich etwas Geld wechseln. Wir waren sehr zufrieden.
Nice apartment in a good location of Prague, very nice tenant.
Bernhard has a simple but comfortable and clean apartment near the tram stop where you can reach easily and fast the center of prague. Mr Bernhard will give you many information about restaurants change office etc....when we arrived we had a little problem with shower s tent and,the folliwing day, mr Bernard repair it. Very efficent!!!!. A good experience and i suggest it strongly at anyone
Wonderful place to stay at! The flat itself is nicely done up, the flat has a lovely owner. The area is recommendable because of its human prices - pubs and restaurants aren't that expensive.
Thank you, Bernhard, for the opportunity of staying at your place and especially for the useful information about the local surroundings!
All the best and take care!
Bernhard was good host. There was no problem with contact. He gave ass all information that we needed. Flat was cosy, and fully equipped. We had 3 min to tram and about 7 to metro. Everything was OK :)!
I stayed at Bernhard's not for the first time, so I can compare.
There were some difficulties with the placement. Bernhard was out, so his helpers were responsible for it.
Zuzanne doesn't speak English at all, only Czech, so we had to wait for Thomas. He helped us to go upstairs with the luggage and gave us the keys.
He didn't even explain what can we lock and unlock by using these keys.
The next problem was in using the washing machine. That is mentioned in the description that you can use it for the small fee. But in fact you can't use it in this building. We were given this information only after 2 days staying.
The use of iron is by request, this also was told in w days.
All in all, the apartments are not bad.
The service became wòrse.
I suppose, Bernhard will not be offended, because when he met us in 2014 everything was perfect.
It seemed to Bé a professional Person renting THE accommodation, not a private Person. Had to wait For long time before we Could enter THE apartment. And that was not a very Nice apartment.... Bit disappointed