In center Chueca, Gran Via, 2 balconies
|住所||Calle Hortaleza, 28004 Madrid, スペイン|
It consists of living room and bedroom in one but ample space.
Double bed and 1 more additional bed for 1.
American kitchen fully fitted with appliances, espresso coffee maker, washing machine, oven, microwave, cutlery and crockery. TV, internet connection Fast WIFI, heating, large and spacious closets. Air Conditioning!
With two balconies overlooking the street Hortaleza, overlooking the Gran Via very bright.
Balconies with insulating glazing noise gates shutters plus 2 more, one outdoor and one indoor.
TV, WIFI, Heating, Air Conditioning.
Clean towels, sheets, shampoo, gel ... are included,
Interaction with Guests
I live in the building across the street, so I'm always available if you need me!
Madrid is a great city, nights full of people on the streets. IF you do not like the movement of people both day and night, this is not your place! But if you want to enjoy all the best of Madrid, the best restaurants, bars fun environment, this is your place!
Between Chueca and Malasaña, with the best and trendiest restaurants in the city.
Local / fun bars, very young atmosphere. Beside Vazquez of Mella.Los best musical theaters and just 5 min. Definitely the best area of Madrid, Madrid to live!.
The metro stop is Gran Vía, and is located a 5 min walk to Cibeles and the town hall (old Post Office), 10 minutes from Paseo del Prado and the main museums (Prado, Thyssen, Reina Sofia, Caixa Forum).
5 minutes from Puerta del Sol
You can walk everywhere.
The metro station is Gran Via on line 1 (blue line).
To get from the airport in addition there is also a Metro Bus Service 24, which leaves you in Plaza de Cibeles, only 5-10 minutes walk from the apartment by the Gran Via.
Other Things to Note
- CHECK IN FROM 4:30 PM, CHECK OUT UNTIL 1 PM. CHECK IN can be earlier on weekend, if it's possible.
- If you arrive earlier there is a Left Luggage at the Atocha station (Metro: Atocha Renfe) just 5 metro stops (10 minutes)
- It is a second-third floor and there is no lift, it is only 4 flights of stairs, very easy.
- The apartment is located a few meters from Gran Vía, constant movement of people day and night.
ハウスルール- It's very important respect the neighbors. You can have fun with respect, specially at night and early morning. so please be respectful.
- Parties at night are not allowed.
- When you go out or leave the apartment, make sure that you turn off lights, water, and close the door ok. Turn off the AC
- Do not leave trash inside the apartment, there is a bank for it in a closer downstairs.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, there are 2 balconies with ashtray where you can smoke.
- Cleaning is included in the price, although try to leave the apartment clean, as you find it, washing glasses, dishes, take out the trash, ;-)
|2分の料金||¥ 131720 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Excellent location, clean, cozy apartment...with air conditioning!
Sergio was punctual and helpful, and I had a great vacation in Madrid. Highly recommended.
Sergio's apartment is located very conveniently - just steps away from the Gran Via metro station and close to all the major attractions. The immediate surroundings are very vibrant, there are plenty of places to eat and a supermarket is two minutes away. The apartment is small, but cozy and well equipped. Sergio was very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend.
Sergio was very friendly with us. The apartment was clean, it had everything we needed but especially: situated in the heart of Madrid dan the downtown core. I recommend it to everyone!
The apartment is spacious and well furnished, with good natural illumination thanks to its two lovely balconies. The bathroom is quite large and spotless. The kitchen is slightly narrow, but efficiently equipped.
The major point is its location in the very heart of Madrid: only a few steps – literally – from the Gran Via. And on top of that Sergio is a exquisite host: kind, easygoing and professional.
The apartment is nice and centrally located, we were 5, and then we were a little tight. Sergio is very friendly and helpul. We had a fantastic holiday!!