Brand New Penthouse with Solarium
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||Carrer de Pujades, 08005 Barcelona, スペイン|
TOURIST TAX: 0,65€/night per person (from 16 years on), maximum 7 nights
Some NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS THAT IN PLACE FROM APRIL/MAY 2017:
-NEW AND HIGH QUALITY/VERY COMFORTABLE BED AND MATTRESS WITH THE DIMENSION OF 135 x 190 cm.
-NEW AND BIGGER TABLE + CHAIRS ON THE TERRACE
-NEW 4 SEATS SOFA + SMALL TABLE ON THE TERRACE.
-NEW NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
* BEAUTIFUL&NEW PENTHOUSE (ESTUDIO) (1 FOLDING CRADLE AVAILABLE for 5€/day) with terrace/private solarium of 20 m2, 800 m from the BARCELONETA BEACH, OLYMPIC PORT and BORN QUARTER/"ARC DE TRIONF", 50 m from the "Parque de la Ciutadella"/ZOO, ideal for holidays.
* Brand new, apartment of 30 m2 + 20 m2 terrace with garden furniture (sunbeds, table, sofa) BREATHTAKING VIEWS overlooking the Tibidabo/Sagrada Familia/AGBAR Tower and overlooking the towers of Puerto Olimpico, with air conditioning, LED TV, free wireless, toaster, coffee maker NESTLÈ ¨DOLCE GUSTO¨, hair dryer, iron
* Metro at 300 and 450m (L1: Marina, L4: Ciutadella/Villa Olimpica), TRAM/BUS at 50 m, bicing in front, at 5 min. walking from the Bus North Station (for the bus from Girona airport / Ryanair) and from the Arc de Trionf Train (Renfe) Station.
* Do you need more relax after walking all day? An ARABIAN STYLE BATH-HAMMAM is located at 700m from the apartment and another beachfront pool/GYM is 800m from the flat.
* BEACHES, AQUARIUM, "Museo Picasso, Palau de la Musica, Catedral, La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia, Gaudí-->Casa Batlló/La Pedrera, Sagrada Familia": at 10-20 minutes walking distance or 2-4 metro stops
* STREET PUBLIC CAR PARKING: around the building, free from Friday at 8PM till Monday at 8 AM
* PRIVATE CAR PARKING at 30m: 10€/night to be paid cash at the check-in
* PUBLIC CAR PARKING: at 300 and 500 m
* BEACH/POOL EXTRA TOWEL: 5€ per towel
* 1 FOLDING CRADLE AVAILABLE for 5€/day
-NEW AND HIGH QUALITY/VERY COMFORTABLE BED AND MATTRESS WITH THE DIMENSIONS OF 135 x 190 cm is located in the bedroom with direct access to the terrace/to the toilet
-1 DOUBLE SOFA BED OF 140x200cm is located in the living room with independent access to the terrace/to the toilet
I speak English, French, Italian, Spanish, some Catalan and some German.
ハウスルールCash deposit at the keys delivery: 150€
Close ALWAYS the awings when you are out of the apartment or in case of wind.
Smoking is allowed on the terrace ONLY.
VERY IMPORTANT: The music and the noises in the FLAT+TERRACE/STAIRS/ELEVATOR must always have a moderate volume, especially from 22h on in order to respect the neighbors and the building rules (NO PARTIES, MUSIC, HIGH VOLUME VOICES OR ADDING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FLAT).
CHECK-IN from15h; CHECK-OUT max at 10h. Flexible if possible that day.
Optional for free: luggage store at arrival/departure
I will personally deliver the keys and the FREE WIFI PASSWORD at your arrival.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 7134723|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 33318153|
|2分の料金||¥ 288002 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
The first thing you notice when you enter Francesco's apartment is the amazing view from the beautiful rooftop terrace. The view is breathtaking, you can see so many sights, the Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter, the Sagrada Familia and of course the beautiful mountains with the Tibidabo and it's cathedral atop. The view alone is wonderful, but to be able to enjoy it from the terrace with a nice seating area, or from your table makes you feel special. At night the lights make for a different spectacle, also breathtaking! That's not all though, the apartment itself is great. It's not big, but big enough. All you need is there, the bathroom is very nice with walk in shower. There are all kinds of utilities, from hairdryer to toaster, from mini kitchen to fast WiFi. Francesco is so welcoming, a perfect host. He has many tips on things to see and places to eat. Also during our stay there was a national holiday and he was thoughtful to send us a what's app with information on what that would mean to us and for stores etc. The location is good, within minutes from all sorts of public transport, a block away from Parc de Ciutadella. Both the sea and the Sagrada Familia are within walking distance as well.
Summarizing, the apartment is great, clean and had all we needed or wanted. Location was perfect, we were made to feel very welcome by a perfect host. We can't wait to return to Francesco's beautiful penthouse apartment!
Just a perfect flat for 2 persons who will enjoy the sun and the center of Barcelona. Close to beach og old town. Francesco is a very polite and helpfull owner. We look forward to be back.
We have had a pleasant stay at the appartment of Francesco. The appartment was very clean and there was a lot of information on the table.
Nice, clean and modern flat, the area is nice, near marina and barceloneta. The owner 'Francesco' is very kind and he prepare many suggestions for his visitors, we don't need take brochures from tourist information, you will find it in flat. We enjoyed our stay and certainly recommend this apt for your stay in Barcelona.
Lovely place, small but cozy. Francesco is a thoughtful host with many suggestions for his visitors. And the location is perfect for exploring Barcelona
The owner Francesco has been very helpful throughout our entire stay and provides detailed information to us about the city, what we can do, suggestions on places for good food and tips around town. His apt is very clean with a stylish bathroom and has a beautiful balcony overlooking the neighborhood. It is also within walking distance to the beach, zoo and shopping district around the old town in central barcelona. There are restaurants, bakery, convenient store just around the corner. We enjoyed our stay and certainly recommend this apt for your stay in Barcelona.
Lovely clean and modern apartment. There were 3 of us so it was a little cramped - would be better for 2 people as it only has 1 bedroom even although it is advertised as having 2 bedrooms!! An amazing terrace with a fantastic view of Barcelona. Francesco was very helpful in giving us information about the area. Marie, Danny and Cathy.