It can accommodate up to five people in its two bedrooms and, in addition, a sofa bed in the living room.
Romantic, warm and cozy you will feel at home.
Wooden beams on the ceiling and Florentine terracotta floor give the apartment the typical appearance of a typical Florentine house!
From the windows of the living room, completely soundproof, you can admire the Central Market full of fresh produce typical to a very good price and, on the first floor, the new food court of the Central Market where you can taste typical Florentine and Italian until late evening.
The apartment is located in a strategic position for the tourist in fact it is just a few minutes walk from the Central Station and the Duomo.
Also a few minutes you can reach:
• The Medici Chapels
• The Academy Gallery
• Uffizi Gallery
• Ponte Vecchio
• Church of San Marco,
• Piazza della Signoria,
• Piazza Santa Croce,
• Piazzale Michelangelo
And all the major attractions of Florence
ARIENTO equipped with WI-FI is composed of:
KITCHEN: with microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer,
kettle, toaster and all utensils (pots, glasses, plates, etc.), iron and ironing board.
LIVING ROOM: with a single sofa bed, TV
BATHROOM: with shower hairdryer and towels for all guests
MASTER BEDROOM, with double bed and bed linen
BEDROOM with two twin beds and bed linen
Utilities are included in the price.
After confirmation of the booking we will send you all the necessary instructions to get to our agency FlorenceConcierge where our staff will be on hand for the duration of your stay from 10.00 to 19.00 pm.
Reservation Tour in Florence
Reservation Tour in Tuscany
5 Terre Tour
Parking Zone ZTL
Florence is waiting to give you a beautiful holiday.
Check-in from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
During the check-in will be stipulate a regular touristic lease agreement.
Florence Concierge is at your disposal after 7.30pm to 00.00am upon special request for the late check-in.
In this case will be applied an additional fee of:
€ 30,00 from 7:30pm to 10:00pm
€ 50,00 from 10:30pm to 00:00am
After 00:00 we dont’ make any check-in!
Florence Concierge agency is open from 10.00am till 7.00pm for:
Luggage deposit (if you arrive before 3.00pm) on charge
All touristic information
CITY TAX: 2,50 € per night each guest
(Applies to guests over the age of 12 years)
PLEASE free the apartment of all garbage and wash all dirty dishes, pots and pans, otherwise you will be charged. (30€)
For stays longer than 10 nights, utilities will be paid by the guest. Relevant expenses will be calculated through utility meters and charged at the end of the stay.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 7052699|
|2分の料金||¥ 352614 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Fantástica servicio y fantástico apartemento.
We are in 2 minds about the suitability of Blue Apartment and Florence Concierge. The major Pros are roughly equal to the major Cons making is difficult to decide.
* The apartment is well-equipped, well-maintained, clean and tidy, modern and spacious and we thought stylish. Such qualities meant it was much better than the majority of the many European holiday apartments we have stayed in over the years.
* Blue Apartment is well-situated to Mercado Centrale [a ‘must’ visit foodie mecca, with the freshest food and delectable sundries downstairs to 2pm, while upstairs foodie heaven with excellent restaurants and gastro bars and a fantastic evening vibe].
* It also has a central location to Florence’s historic centre and within easy walking distance to the major tourist sites. So the apartment is ideally situated for touring, restaurants, leather goods, sightseeing and exploring on foot.
* Very close [10 min walk] to Santa Maria Novella train station and where airport and many urban buses halt.
* WiFi worked seamlessly and with strong signal in all of apartment.
* Close to 2 Conad supermarkets [one at Via Nazionale near junction with Piazza Della Stazione and one on Borgo San Lorenzo near the Duomo]. I would also recommend ‘Eataly’ for exquisite bread and provisions on Via de Martelli, again near Duomo].
* Very friendly and caring Concierge staff who provided 2 sets of keys.
* Very serious intrusive street noise levels. Possibly OK if you are a sound sleeper / have earplugs / close windows and have aircon on. Otherwise the African shop [which also serves as a ‘community centre’] directly below apartment windows is rowdy and regularly in evenings people spill out onto street drinking and smoking and conversing at top of their voices [with Friday and Saturday evenings continuing into the small hours].
* We had to collect apartment keys from Florence Concierge business shop at 42r Via San Zanobi – about 100m away. We were not informed that Florence has a unique street numbering system whereby residential and business street numbers although existing side-by-side are totally unrelated. The small ‘r’ [=rosso =red] alongside 42 means a business street number. Blissfully unaware of this, I ring doorbells at 42 Via San Zanobi and got a very angry Italian woman who gave me an abusive mouthful for disturbing her. The Florence street numbering system and the exact location of the Concierge shop needs to be explicitly clear to visitors. By the way, Concierge shop is the other side of the bicycle rental shop.
* We thought the Concierge business-side mean-minded, leaving only 2 toilet rolls [cheapest variety], 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, some coffee, a dribble of olive oil, no kitchen roll or other provisions for 6 days stay. They also tried to charge us 2 Euros per hour for each suitcase we wanted to leave for safekeeping on our last day when we had to vacate the apartment for 11am. This is something provided free by the many apartments we have stayed with elsewhere. Reason cited was if we had to use the Railway Station’s left luggage we would have to pay more. But we did not stay with or hand over a considerable amount of money to rent an apartment from Italian railways!
* The apartment stairwell is very narrow.
* This is a general whine but our stay in Florence brought it to the fore. The Italians love of the combustion engine takes precedence over the vulnerability and safety of pedestrians. The near-contempt of road users on bikes and scooters, in cars and vans, with taxis and taxis, means you have to be constantly alert to traffic dangers as you are expected to give way even in ‘pedestrianised’ areas. Walking along Via Nazionale will also give you the reality of the situation – a very narrow and uneven ‘ribbon’ pavement in a major thoroughfare rammed with scooters cars parked kerbside means 2 people can barely pass one another and if one has a suitcase it becomes a major obstacle course.
perfecto, muy centrico
Excelente apartamento (mejor que en las fotos). Bien ubicado. La relación calidad/precio muy acorde. La atención de la anfitriona inmejorable. 100% recomendable.
El apartamento estaba fantástico y la propietaria era muy atenta.
El único pero, es que la escalera y el barrio no estan al mismo nivel que el apartamento.