Studio near the Art Gallery
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||U Smaltovny, 170 00 Prague, チェコ共和国|
Apartment is located in a 10-minute walk from a lot of interest places such as:
1) Art Gallery (Národní galerie v Praze) in the building of the exhibition palace (Veletržní Palác) - there are the exposition of the National Gallery , where you can see drawings of Van Gogh , Picasso , Rousseau and others famous painters
2) Lapidarium – there are located exhibition of the original statues from the Charles Bridge, from St. Basil and St. Vitus Jiri cathedral
3) One of the largest planetarium in Prague
4) Krizikov’s musical fountains
5) Sea World (Mořský Svět) - Exhibition of exotic fish
6) Park Stomovka (Stromovka) - one of the largest parks in the city, an area is about 95 hectares.
7) Prague Zoo is located in 3.5 km from the house, and it is one of the 10 most famous zoos in the world.
All this things makes the apartments are very attractive!
Nice connection with the city center:
In 3 minute by foot is tram stop and you can reach all attractive places in Prague easily such as: Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town and Wenceslas Square).
In 600 meters away from the apartment is subway station "Vltavska" (red line).
In 200 meters are supermarket "Albert" and a lot of restaurants where you can try traditional Czech cuisine.
In a 2-minute walk is parking zone and if you stay for a week price will be only 20€ for a whole stay.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed (160x200) cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
I recommend this apartment. Clean, close to the city center and quiet neighborhood. Thanks!
Het was een klein en knus kamertje. Alles was schoon toen we aankwamen en de host, alex, was erg aardig. Op de tweede dag dat we in het appartement zaten deed het warme water het ineens niet meer. Na overleg met Alex kregen we een andere kamer aangeboden voor de helft van onze nachten. Dit uiteraard voor het zelfde geld. Dit aanbod hebben we niet aangenomen vanwegen het vele heen en weer schouwen van de tassen.
very nice apartment, a little bit small for 4 people but well organized.
the cleaning could be improved (vote 3,5/5), expecially considering the price paid in the Christmas time.
Wonderful position, near to the subway station, tram and 20 minutes walking from the city centre; the neighborhood is very nice, quite, not noisy, with restaurants, cafès and supermarket very close to the apartment.
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
The city of Praha consists of seven parts. It is treasure box! This flat is in center of these miracles.
This place is great! The apartment is big and clean. Everything exactly as in the description.
It's just ~20 minutes walk from the Old Town which is super convenient.
Thanks a lot, Alex!
The apartment and the building itself was great. Huge balcony, well equipped kitchen, large and comfortable beds. Even though the area is not far from the centre of the city it looks really bad. The good thing is that you will need not more than 10 minutes with public transport to get out of there.
Great studio apartment! There was only two of us, but there was plenty of room for others as there is a fold out futon as well. Apartment is on the top floor, but that wasn't a problem for us as we did not have much luggage and it was quieter on the top level. Bathroom was a bit old, but we did not mind. Alex met us right outside the apartment and the check in and check out process was very smooth! Located right next to the tram which connects into the old town perfectly with only a couple of stops! Perfect place for our short weekend trip :)