Charming Spacious Apartment - Prague City Centre
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||Kubelíkova, 13000 Praha, チェコ共和国|
This light, spacious apartment located in a reconstructed historical building offers a great accommodation for couples, group of friends, businessmen and businesswomen seeking comfort and also families requiring space and nice environment for kids. The apartment can accommodate comfortably up to 6 adults in two separated bedrooms and living room.
Fantastic location, just 10 min walk from Wenceslas Square in a chilled residence area full of cozy restaurants, relaxed cafes and cool bars. It is a very safe building and neighborhood.
In case you would like to use the public transportation, that’s very easy – metro station is a few blocks away (5 min walk), as well as a tram stop (3 min walk). Fortunately, Prague is blessed with transportation system so it won’t be a problem to get anywhere you have in mind.
The apartment is FULLY EQUIPPED:
- Internet, WiFi
- Multi-lingual satellite TV, DVD
- Apple TV
- Library with Books & Magazines in English & Czech
- Modern furnishings
- Two queen size beds (2 separated private bedrooms)
- Two single beds/sofas (living room)
- Bed linens and towels (for long term stay there is a
cleaning service provided on a weekly basis)
- Huge wardrobe, closet
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with built-in kitchen appliances - oven, microwave, stove, dishwasher
- Coffee maker - NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto gourmet coffee
- Electric kettle
- Salt, sugar, spices, dishwashing detergent, soap are provided. Feel free to help yourself with what's available in
- Classy bathroom with bathtub, washer/dryer, hair dryer, First Aid Kit, iron and ironing board.
- Guarded parking near by (12 euro/day)
FREE coffee + tee
FREE map of Prague
FREE Guidebook with my personal references
FREE welcome Pilsner beer :)
…MY 24/7 SUPPORT on phone or mail. You’re more than welcome to ask me any questions regarding apartment or your stay in Prague. Please feel free to contact me anytime!
As a local I will love to help you out with places to visit or any kind of recommendation you need (activities, sights, arts, restaurants, bars, transportation, secret tips of a local… etc.)
I believe that my apartment can offer everything you need for a pleasant stay ☺
Check in - from 3pm. If you plan to come after 10pm, please inform me in advance.
Check out – to 11am.
(If check in/out time doesn’t fit you, let me know and we can figure out other possibilities)
The apartment is located in the lovely neighbourhood that offers you a perfect base for exploring of the city. It's a little off the beaten track resident area loved by locals, so it is quiet and not touristy, but has plenty of restaurants and bars and has a really convenient connection to the city centre.
- The closest tram stop is 3 mins walk (300m) from the apartment. It takes 5 mins by tram from the tram stop to the city centre (Old Town).
- The closest metro stop is 7-10 mins walk (650m) from the apartment. It also takes max 5 mins by metro to the city centre (Wenceslas Square, Old Town).
- You can also walk if you feel like and it takes you more or less 15 mins to get to the Wenceslas Square. I used to love walking to the centre since you pass through a really nice park with a beautiful view to the Prague's Castle :)
My dear guests! Since this is my own place, which I love and carefully take care of, I would like you to respect few rules. Thank you for that!
- This is a NON SMOKING apartment.
- This apartment is located in a residential building and I would appreciate if you could respect the neighbors and the quietness. No loud sounds or parties after 10pm. Thank you!
- Try to keep everything tidy and clean and of course, don’t break anything. Thanks for that! - Please be sure to wash all dirty dishes before checking out.
- If something is broken or stops working, please, inform me.
- Please don’t throw used towels in a pile on the floor but hang them to dry a bit. It helps cleaning lady to manage all the laundry and wash it properly.
That's it ☺
Thank you for understanding and enjoy to the fullest :)
Please, ask me if you have any questions. I will gladly help you!
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 223163|
|2分の料金||¥ 1564 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
We had a lovely stay in Prague! Our accommodation was very comfortable and modern.The flat has lots of space,the interior decoration is very tasteful, practical and very comfortable. The small personal touches also made a lasting impression on me, such things as salt, soap, washing powder (even softener) good DVD´s, magazines and and and....Oh, I almost forgot beer!
The location made it so easy to get around with trams/trains, parks and supermarkets all within walking distance. It was a quiet and relaxing stay where we could enjoy Prague at our leisure and I would recommend to anyone to stay here as I will surely do again with my family. The lady who owns the flat is very helpful and reachable 24/7 if there was any information we required. A fantastic trip all in all!
Die Wohnung ist sehr gemütlich und modern eingerichtet, war sauber und ordentlich. Der Gastgeber war sehr freundlich und gab nette Hinweise. Es hat alles reibungslos geklappt. Besonders schön waren die kleinen Dinge wie Handtücher, Bettwäsche, Getränke im Kühlschrank etc. welche schon vorhanden waren. Lieben Dank nochmal für die gute Organisation! Wir hatten einen ganz tollen Aufenthalt in Prag!