O.K. Apartment near Tasmajdan park
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra, 11070 Belgrade, セルビア|
It only takes a 15 minutes’ walk to get to the very city center (Republic Square and Knez Mihailova Street), with the perfect opportunity for O.K. sightseeing on the way (Tasmajdan, St. Mark's Church, House of the National Assembly, Nikola Pasic Square, Terazije Street, etc.). On the other hand, a 10 minutes’ walk in the opposite directon will take to the largest Orthodox church in the world – St Sava Cathedral . For all other city areas and attractions, you can catch a bus or a tram, stops are just outside the building.
The apartment is on the second floor of a building with an elevator and it is suitable for two people, perfect for couples.
It consists of a foyer, a living room with separate sleeping area (double bed), fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with hydro-massage shower and balcony overlooking the street and the Metropol hotel.
It is equipped with security door, central heating, air conditioning, Cable TV, WiFi internet, a dishwasher, Ceramic cooker and oven, electric kettle, microwave, hydro massage shower, hair dryer, washing machine, iron and ironing board. Baby cot free of charge upon request. Fully O.K equipped.
In the backyard there is free parking space, and in the front of the building there is public parking area at an extra charge.
More than O.K. apartment for more than O.K. price!
● Possible organization of transfers from the airport or train station, as well as rent- a- car services.
● Towels and bed linen provided
● For stays longer then 7 days, cleaning service as well as linen and towels change available once a week.
● Hosts at yours service for any help or information.
• Check out is at 11:00 unless otherwise agreed in advance.
• Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
• Guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, clean, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
• Parties and loud music are not allowed.
• The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules.
• It is not allowed to bring animals in the apartment.
• Use of heaters and hot plate is not allowed.
• Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
• Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. We can not take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
• In case of fire, flood or other emergencies, guests are obligated to promptly notify the person responsible for accommodation, as well as emergency services (telephone numbers listed below - Important phone numbers).
• For any information or or help, as well as for any irregularities or objections, we are at guest’s disposal.
• We wish a nice, pleasant and memorable stay in our apartment to all our guests.
We had really a pleasant stay in the apartment, Goca was very welcoming and helpful and came back several times to help us with the registration process.