Bed&Breakfast in Rome
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||Via delle Cave di Pietralata, 00157 Roma, イタリア|
Modern and bright features three rooms used as B&B, White Room, the Pink Room and Blue Room, spacious, welcoming and equipped with every comfort.
Two services for common use and a large kitchen where you can have a hearty breakfast every morning, which at its option may also be served in your room.
Each room has a computer with wi-fi 24h, minibar, air conditioning, hairdryer, hi-fi, LCD TV with DVD player-divx, private balcony. Our three bedrooms are double and possibly can, if necessary, add an extra bed for the needs of customers
◦ Daily cleaning
◦ Safe in the safe
To request a free service fax / photocopy
Available on request baby bed
• Inside the Bed & Breakfast, only for reasons of hygiene and allergies from other customers, animals are not allowed.
• It is also not allowed for reasons of public security, access to other people in B & B at any time.
• It is recalled that the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10.00 am to allow cleaning and delivery to new arrivals within 12.30.
• The bedrooms and the bathroom as a rule must be vacated between 10.00 am and 12.00 to allow daily cleaning.
• Breakfast is served between 07.00 and 09.00, outside of that time it is forbidden to eat in the breakfast room. It is also prohibited the use of kitchen and tableware. So please use only the things that are expressly made available by the Directorate.
• It is strictly prohibited within the premises: Smoking, drinking alcohol, using drugs, talking loudly, shouting, slamming doors or windows, allow children to wander around the various rooms or use appliances without the supervision of a parent.
• Between 14.00 to 16.00 and 22:30 to 8:00 a.m. it is expected total silence and respect of neighbours and other guests.
• Please also whenever you leave the house, lock the door and check that the windows are tightly closed to avoid possible subtraction of values from the rooms.
• Not liable if these values were not delivered to the owners upon arrival for safekeeping.
|1分の料金||¥ 3593 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Thanks a lot.It was a pleasure to spend a few d as in your home. Invite my friends who come to your House.A greeting.
that was such a good idea to visit rom and stay with this guys..so friendly,clean and nice:)hope to see u again and thank u so much ;)
Giulia's B&B in Rome is great! Clean, cool, quiet and Giulia and Francesco are wonderful! My room was immacualte and very comfortable. Everything is new; the bed, TV and kitchen installations. It's very close to Tiburtina train station and from there you're only minutes away from Termini and most f Rome's main attractions.
Just keep a distance from the hysterical porter of the building who, thank God, isn't around all the time.
I highly recommend this B&B , its worth more than what you're paying for!
Affordable Price* Excellent Value* Unforgettable Friendship
I would call staying with Giulia e Francesco a home away from home instead of a Bed & Breakfast. The room was great, the breakfast had a choice of food for all appetites. Cleaning was done all thru the day and there was always someone to help you. Everything written in the listing was accurate and there was more given than expected. Every day I had conversations with Guilia and/or Francesco so that during my 6 day visit they became my friends.
I wish this wonderful couple Blessings from heaven.
I stayed to Giulia and Francesco's B&B for one month and had a wonderfull time.
Lovely apartment, always very clean and with all the required amenities in it. Giulia and Francesco were very nice and helpful.
If you want to go to Rome, it is the perfect place to stay !
I had a nice stay at Giulia´s Home, in a cosy room with a formidable bang / buck ratio. It´s slightly over 5 minutes by foot to Stazione Tiburtina, from where one is whithin another few minutes in Termini / Colosseo / Piazza di Spagna. When I´ll travel for the next time to Rome, I will have a look wether Giulia has a room free.
Alloggio molto vicino alla stazione Tiburtina, la camera era pulita e molto silenziosa per Roma! Siamo stati bene. Bagno un pó vecchio ma comunque buono! Consiglio l'alloggio per stare a Roma qualche giorno!
Schönes sauberes, großes Zimmer inklusive Klimaanlage. Die Lage ist toll, mit guter Anbindung in das Zentrum (15 min Metro). Auch gibt es in der näheren Umgebung alles was man zum leben brauch. Das B&B war insgesamt sehr schön, sauber und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Guila war sehr nett und ein guter Host. Das einzige was mir nicht so sehr gefallen hat, war das wir uns das Bad mit anderen Gästen teilen mussten, aber es ging in Ordnung, da das Bad jeden Tag geputzt wurde. Ich kann das B&B nur weiterempfehlen.
Es hat mir sehr gut gefallen, die Gastgeberin war sehr nett, freundlich u. hilfsbereit. Die Zimmer waren sehr sauber. Es war gut zu finden u. gut zu erreichen. Ich werde bestimmt dort nochmal übernachten bei meinem nächsten Rom Besuch. Vielen Dank und viele Grüße an die Gastgeber.