Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
|住所||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, チェコ共和国|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|2分の料金||¥ 1189 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
I had a great time in prague, thank you Bernhard. The appartment is really nice and quiet, but still central. TV and WLAN works great, a lot of german channels. You can easily walk in the city, it's really not far and the way is pretty, a big shopping center is a few minutes away and the Tesco market inside is open unit 24:00. Metro station Andel is 5 minutes, tram station in front of the house.
Bernhard is a very nice and uncomplicated guy, he gave us a lot of helpfull information. Thanks again for everything, I guess we will meet again soon. Prague never gets boring :)
The apartment is located a few kilometers from the city center and is well served by public transport.
Is there a problem with the hot water but otherwise all good ..
Very nice appartement near of the center of prague, very pratic. admiring prague in spring. hust great
We were a group of 5 and the apartment was perfect for us.
It was very comfortable with all the necessary facilities.
Mr Bernhard was very kind and patient to wait for us to reach at 1 :00 am.
He even suggested us a lovely place to eat, which was the highlight of our trip.
I would stay here again.
Excellent value for money accommodation so close to the centre of Prague.
Despite only meeting Bernhard at the beginning of our stay he provided us with much useful information about the locality.
Everything was perfect. The apartment is nice, clean and the most important so close to the Old Town. Bernhard is very helpful and friendly person. And the Prague is just amazing. Thank you for everything and I think see you soon.
A cozy apartment very close to the city center. Ideal for few days overstay.
It was very good time spent in Prague. Apartment is very close to the city center and old town, we didn't have to use tram or bus to get there. Owner is very nice and helpfull.
The apartment was only one tram stop -in walking distance also- from a big shopping mall (Andel) and it was linked with many tram lines that led to city centre.
Room was very comfortable, we actually felt like home. The fact that there was enough equipment for cooking, eating, relaxing etc offered us a couple of lovely hours in our room.
Cleaness was the best part. Fresh sheets, nice smell, happy colours, clean bathroom.
Ending, we really appreciated the information that Mr. Bernhard provided to us when he met us (maps, day/night trams information, good exchange offices etc).
We will highly recommend this room to anyone that is thinking of visiting Prague!
We liked it very much. It was spacious, very clean and the location is good (near a subway station). Our only complain would be that we couldn't connect easily to the Wi-Fi in the building. But the attention by Bernhard was perfect. Certainly I would stay here again.