|住所||Rue Sainte Catherine, 33000 BORDEAUX, フランス|
Charming apartment boasts an exceptional location on the 4th floor of a 19th century building, in the historic center of Bordeaux, St Paul area. You will find everything you need shops, restaurants and wine bar... just by passing the doorstep.
Located in the main shopping street and pedestrian:The rue Sainte-Catherine, known to be the main shopping street in Bordeaux, links the place de la Comédie where the Grand Theatre at the Place de la Victoire and the most popular places.
Completly renovated in 2012 summer, it offers you quiet and tranquility while being in the heart of the city. It is also cosy and fully equipated. The brightness given by its southwest exposure which gives you a unique light throughout the day and a really nice view over the rooftops of the old town and the cathedral towers'.
On the main floor:
- Kitchen fully equipated (fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, induction hob with 3 cooking zones, extractor hood, Nespresso coffee machine...).
- Bathroom (shower, washbasin) and toilet.
- Living room / dining room (table, sofa, flat screen TV / internet , wifi/ TNT).
- Bedroom, under the roofs.
- A mezzanine area with storage.
- Possibility of a child bed.
Main places around
On foot, starting from the apartment:
- City Hall 8mn
- The Saint-André Cathedral and the Pey-Berland Tower 8mn
- Place de la Victoire 8mn - bars, cafes and brasseries, also known for its nightlife
- Tourist Office 11mn
- Grand Theatre 10mn - a large neoclassical theater built in the 18th century.
- Place de la Bourse 12mn
- Tramway Line A stop Ste Catherine 2mn
- Tramway Line B stop Aquitaine Museum 4mn
- Station VCub (urban bike rental) Station Grosse Cloche 3mn
- On arrival, you will give us a deposit of 200 € which will be returned, without any doubt, since you'll respect this place as if it were your own.
- For reasons of hygiene and allergies, pets are not allowed.
- The apartment is strictly No Smoking. Smoking allowed on the landing.
- Garbage must be lowered and placed in the containers provided for this purpose.
- Fresh towels, sheets and towels are at your disposal.
- Everything you need to clean the area before you leave is also provided. Otherwise, you will be charged a cleaning charge of 25 € on your deposit.
- Enjoy your stay, but thank you to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood.
- If you have any special requests or questions, do not hesitate to ask me, I will do my best to satisfy you.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 47741|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 179030|
|2分の料金||¥ 1791 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Had a wonderful time in Bordeaux and found Fanny's apartment to be perfect.
She had everything we needed and was very helpful as we were greeted by her daughter Sarah. The location is perfect right on Rue Sainte Catherine. We will definitely return for another visit!..It is on the 4th floor, but that was no problem unless you are disabled. We highly recommend this property. Thank you Fanny and Sarah.
Fanny's apartment is just lovely. There is everything you need and the apartment is very clean.
The location is great, in the middle of the shopping district. However oddly the apartment is so quiet. I think it may be that you're on the top floor and at the back.
Fab apartment and Fanny is very welcoming.
We had a lovely stay in Bordeaux based in this compact, comfortable and utilitarian apartment. Despite a city centre location being 5 floors up and at the back meant it was quiet. The apartment had all necessary items including in the kitchen area. Beds were comfortable. Internet access, if a little erratic. The aprtment worked well for us as a family of 4.
I stayed in this apartment for 4 nights in June and would highly recommend it. Location could not be better, right on the main shopping street but yet extremely quiet and peaceful in the apartment itself. The apartment is very nicely furnished and all appliances and fixtures are of a very high standard. The apartment has everything you would need...and more. The bed is very comfortable and the apartment has great views of the city. I will most definitely return here. Highly recommended.
El apartamento de Fanny es una maravilla! Ella nos atendió perfectamente, muy agradable y natural. El piso esta equipado a la perfección, esta decorado con muchísimo detalle y esto hace que te sientas como en casa. Estamos encantados de la elección que hemos hecho. ¡Sin duda volveremos!
Localisation de choix, beaucoup de soleil et d'air frais par les fenêtres du salon. Très bonne disponibilité pour l 'arriver de notre hotesse Fanny. Propre et très bien équipé, au delà de nos attentes. Confort, bonne bouffe et animation, un très beau séjour. Sylvie et Stéphane, St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Qc.
Hemos pasado cuatro días estupendos en Burdeos, entre otras cosas, gracias a estar alojados en este estupendo apartamento, con todas las comodidades y en pleno centro de la ciudad. Es amplio, limpio y muy luminoso. Y algo que no esperábamos, es que se trataba de un cuarto piso (en un edificio de techos altos) sin ascensor, pero lo que en principio podría parecer un inconveniente nos compensó con unas vistas encantadoras.
Muchas gracias, Fanny
Logement très agréable, bien équipé, lumineux en plein centre de Bordeaux.
De nombreux livres et brochures sur Bordeaux et sa région, nous ont permis d'optimiser nos 3 jours passés dans cette ville!
A Bientôt Fanny!