Tasteful apartment in nice location
|住所||Peter-Krahe-Strasse, 40599 Dusseldorf, ドイツ|
• High-quality furnishing: double bed 140 x 200
• When equipped wardrobe closet in the hallway
• Small Galley kitchen incl. fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, electric cooker (2 hotplates)
• modern, new bathroom with bath and window
• laundry room with washer (coin-operated) and dryer in house
• iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, bed linen and towels
balcony faced to the courtyard
- Parking on request in the courtyard
• LED TV
• TV reception: DVB-T
• Internet DSL 25000 or Wireless
You just need your suitcase with your clothes and personal belongings to bring. Everything else we make available to you!
Energy consumption identity value: 120.7 kWh (per m² p.a.)
Our house is located in a quiet residential area of Benrath, in a very well maintained secondary road. The neighborly development consists mainly of private detached and terraced houses. The connection to the highways A 59 and A 46 is very good. The S-train station is just 500 meters away. In just 10 minutes you reach the main station by S-train. Excellent bus service in all directions.
Culture and Recreation: Benrath Palace with a large beautiful park. Urdenbacher lake just 1.5 km away. City forest for walks and bike rides.
Shops: All kinds of shops and a large Edeka-Center "Zur Heide" (Best supermarket in Germany 2011!) are located nearby.
ハウスルールDeposit for rental periods from 1 month is € 600.00.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 4075609|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 9509075|
Das Appartement ist so wie auf den Bildern, klein und gemütlich, wir hatten einen sehr schönen Aufenthalt dort!
What a great apartment! Exactly as pictured and very convenient location. We found an amazing Lebanese restaurant called elyssa around the corner which added to our great experience. Hostess was extremely responsive on email and so easy to deal with. Would definately stay here again. The added amenities: Internet, iron w iron board, toasted, equipped kitchen and washer were great!