Charming chalet in Serre-Chevalier Hautes Alpes
|住所||Chemin les Oches, 05220 Le Monêtier-les-Bains, フランス|
This chic vacation apartment in the French Alps is equipped with all the modern confort, but has the cozy ambience of a traditional Alpine cottage. With a sweeping view, a Swedish wood stove, and lovely terrace, this is an ideal home base for world-class skiing in the sprawling Serre Chevalier ski area, hiking, indulging in the historic hot-water springs at Le Monetier les Bains, or exploring Ecrins National Park.
Serre Chevalier is in the Haute Alps, an area of staggering beauty – and, thanks to the fact it has some of the highest paved roads in Europe, a regular feature in the Tour de France. The ski area is enormous – comprising over a dozen villages – and perhaps because of that, more relaxed (and less expensive) than other alpine hotspots. It is renowned for its well-groomed slopes and pleasant weather – 300 sunny days a year. Briançon, the main city, is the European Union’s highest, and proud home to 17th century fortifications designed by Louis XIV’s military architect Vauban, whose works are designated World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. The eponymous baths – two hot water springs – at Le Monetier les Bains have been in use since Roman times and are now the centerpieces of an elaborate spa complex. And Ecrins National Park – France’s largest – boasts an incomparable combination of trails, vistas, wildlife, and tranquility.
3 minutes by car or bus (free shuttle) you will find:
- 250 kms of ski runs up to 3500m above sea level,
- A relaxing spa, unique in the Hautes-Alpes, water-based course Warm, springing from the depths to 45 °. you will find in space "Grands Bains": saunas, hammams, jacuzzis, frigidarium (baths at 14 °), caldarium (hot 40 °) and many other activities in the "SPA Institute", a range facials and body treatments and massages.
- Shops and cinemas;
15 minutes by car or bus (free shuttle):
- The town of Briançon,
90 minutes by car, Torino .
OUR GOOD ADDRESSES:
- You will find several grocery stores and supermarkets, including the sign
"Sherpa" in the villages of Le-Monetier-les-Bains and Villeneuve (La-Salle-les-Alpes) in the mall "Pre-Long"
- For larger stores you can go to the "Dia" or "Crossroads" or the supermarket "Bio" in the industrial area at the entrance of Briançon from Gap or the "Géant Casino".
- You will also find excellent local products to the "Farm Guibertes" to the right of Guibertes bridge in front of our village.
• In the Guiberte Village:
- "La Table du Chazal" to Guibertes
(Phone 04 92 24 45 54.) Gourmet restaurant, excellent meals, good value for money (menu € 29) service a little slow.
- The Alliey Hotel,
11 rue de school Monetier les Bains (04 92 24 40 02)
A place of rendez-vous for lovers in a casual style. Warm and discreetly mountain atmosphere
- "Le Loup Blanc" in Chantemerle .
Tel 04 92 24 14 27)
- Le Refuge Napoleon, Col de l'Izoard, a spot of exception, to join in winter by snowmobile or snowshoes and return by snowmobile or sled. the food is good, the desserts are to die for. one can also spend the night (6 rustic rooms)
• On the slopes:
- "The Peyra Juana" located in the area of Le Monetier-les-Bains
Phone: 06 81 11 40 26
- "The Echaillon" in the Villeneuve area
- "Le Bercail" (self) in Villeneuve sector.
Phone 04 92 20 69 93 or 06 77 21 49 67)
- The "Great Bath" at Mônetier (. Tel 04 92 40 00 00)
- The Ice Rink at Villeneuve (Phone 04 92 24 73 20).
- Cinemas in Le Mônetier Villeneuve or Briançon
- La Route des Bains behind the drive from Grenoble, which is a pleasant walk.
The apartment is located halfway Serre Chevalier between the village of Le Monêtier-les-Bains and Salle les Alpes, in the hamlet of "Le Freyssinet".
Away from traffic noise but located only 150 meters from the bus stop to all the villages of the resort and the ski slopes in winter.
By car if you arrive by Grenoble:
- Follow the D 1091 to the village of "Le Monêtier-les-Bains."
- Go through the village and continue towards Briançon about 3 kilometers.
- You will cross the village "les Guibertes". On the right, go and take the rue du "Serre des Bruns" will be the first on the left.
- Then take "le chemin des Oches on your left, the "The Alps" residence will be at fifty meters.
By car if you arrive by Briançon:
- Follow the D 1091 to the village of "La Salle-les-Alpes".
- Go through the village and continue for about 3 km.
- You will pass a sign indicating the hamlet of "Freyssinet" on the right, overtake and take the rue du Serre des Bruns will be the first on the right.
- Then take le chemin des Oches on your left, the "The Alps" residencewill be at fifty meters.
- Get off at "The Guibertes"
- Go down the road to "La Salle-les-Alpes" about fifty meters and then take the rue du Serre des Bruns will be the first on the left.
- Then take le chemin des Oches on your left, the "The Alps" residence will be at fifty meters.
Credit card print (not debited)
The cleaning package is optional : 80 euros
The provision of linens (sheets and towels) is optional, the price is 30 euros for a double bed (1 pack sheets and 2 packs towels), 25 euros for a single bed (1 pack sheets and 1 pack towels)
Schedule : Rentals are weekly from Saturday to Saturday
Check-in time, 4pm / Check Out time, 10am
|2分の料金||¥ 596 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
We had a great stay in this appartment with 3 ppl. Very quiet and typical Parisian neighbourhood, quality appt. and facilities (shower!!). The bed was excellent. The pillows were way too soft though and the sofa bed was not that great either but fine anyway.
Communication was perfect and so was the hospitality of Arthur. Recommended for sure.
Excellent appartment in the center of Paris. Easy and comfortable. We greatly enjoyed our trip to Paris.
The room was really awsome and the Location was pretty good! Arthur was a very good hosts. If i come back to Paris i will stay at the Apartment again!
It was perfect, the decoration was very original. It's at the city center and its very easy to locate. The street was very calm. The flat with heating and all the facilities. The modern kitchen, the Original Bathroom....100 per 100 Recomendable!. Arthur (The Owner its very kind and nice).
We have been warmly welcomed by Arthur. The location is very nice, clean and as depicted on the pitcures. All went very well, we can recommend booking this location, and would consider to choose it again.
Very nice and clean apartment! It looks exactly like the pictures.
Good location and nice host. We like to come back sometime.
Wir waren sehr zufrieden! Wohnung war sauber, unser Gastgeber hat uns nett empfangen, alles hat super geklappt, wir haben uns wohlgefühlt.
Nose como agradecer la genial atencion de manuela siempre recordaremos la sorpresa que nos tenia cada mañana en la puerta del apartamento y hablando del apartamento genial sitio y genial su terracita y sobre todo la ubicacion nos encanto todo paris desde luego para repetir y gracias a arthur por la genial atencion un placer y espero poder repetir
Todo muy bien! Arthur fue muy amable y atento. Todo lo que necesitamos, lo puso a nuestra disposición. Muy recomendable. Si volvemos a ir, repetiremos con el!
Originelles, junges Logis in spaziernähe Zentrum. Lebendiges, sicheres Quartier gibt Lebens- und Entdeckungsfreude. Service und Betreuung waren zuverlässig, differenziert und äusserst sympathisch.