Central Ruterra 3 BDR flat
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|住所||Senovážné náměstí, 11000 Prague, チェコ共和国|
Apartment is located in the heart of Prague. It will take you only 4 minutes to walk to one of the main and most famous touristic place in Prague - Wenceslas Square.This is undoubtedly one of the best places to stay while visiting Prague!
Our new apartment accommodates up to 8 people. There are 3 rooms in the apartment, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom.
Apartment consist of:
• Room 25 m² - Double bed for 2 people , a sofa bed for 2 people, a sofa bed for 1 person, a mezzanine bed for 2 people
• Room 16 m²- a sofa bed for 2 people
• Room 12 m² - a sofa bed for 2 people
• Kitchen 9 m² - completely equipped - an electric stove, an oven, a microwave, a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a dryer, a kettle, a toaster, a coffee maker, dishes, cutlery
• Bathroom with a shower, a sink and WC
• Free fast wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
• high-quality sets of bed linen, pillows, towels
• Plasma TV
• Satellite (Cinemax, Discovery, Eurosport, Fashion TV, HBO, History Channe , MTV, etc.)
• Iron and an ironing board
• Hair Dryer
• Balcony with an option of sitting there
• Elevator in the building
Some of the nearest attractions :
• Charles Bridge
• Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock
• Cannon Tower
• Municipal House
• The National Theatre
• National Museum
• Prague Castle
• Restaurant right in the house
• Shopping centers within 5 min walking: Palladium - 200 stores , Black Roses, Myslbek, etc.
• lots of bars
Walking distance from the house in minutes:
• 1 min . - Tram stop Jindrisska
• 2 min . - Na Příkopě street
• 2 min . - Republic Square (metr(URL HIDDEN)min . - Wenceslas Square ( metro A(URL HIDDEN)min . - Central Station (train, metr(URL HIDDEN)min . - Old Town Square (metro A)
• 21 min . - Charles Bridge
We would be really glad to accommodate you in our apartment! Also take a look at amazing photo of Senovážné square from the last century!
If you have any questions - feel free to contact us!
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linen
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and the New Town at the same time with their specific and unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, such as :
*Old town square (up to 10 min walk)
*Wenceslav square (less than 5 min walk)
*Charles bridge (10-15 min walk)
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from the airport by taxi. We could also arrange a transfer from the airport for you - the cost varies depending on the number of people (it's 20 euros for 1-3- ppl, 25 euros for 4 ppl, and 35 euros for 5-6 ppl). In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to the apartment and hand you in the keys and a couple of maps with some relevant information.
Other Things to Note
Parking is not included in the price, but no worries about it - when you arrive, we will explain you all the details about parking and show you where you can park your car for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on Opletalova str. and parking your car there costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free).
|4分の料金||¥ 955 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Very nice apartment, no problem getting the keys although we were a bit late. Perfect for a week's stay. Just one tip: for big groups (more than 4) it would be helpful to have 2 keys. Cheers and thanks a million!!!
Waren rundum zufrieden:
Unkomplizierter Kontakt mit den Vermietern, obwohl wir nach den Check-In Zeiten ankamen, schöne Wohnung, die alles Nötige hat, gute Lage, aus der fast alles zu Fuß erreichbar war und sehr schöne Stadt, vor allem im Herbst.
Appartement soigné et idéalement placé. L'agence qui loue ce bien est à notre écoute et organise même le trajet depuis l'aéroport. Les couchages sont confortables et le mobilier moderne et en bon état.
Seul bémol, un voisinage quelque peu hostile aux touristes ("bruit" et lumière non supportés après 20h)
Sehr schöne Wohnung, sauber, ruhig gelegen, am Rande der Altstadt. Gut ausgestattet. Parken für ca. 600 Kronen/Tag z.B. im Mariott-Hotel (Tiefgarage) einen Block weiter.
tolle, zentrale Lage. Super Restaurant unten im Haus!
Das Zimmer zum Innenhof sehr laut wegen Bauarbeiten. Sauber und gut!
We had a very nice stay at Prague in the Executive Bright Appartement. It was a nice, little appartement, tidy and absolute alright for three people. The hosts gave us a lot information about the trams, exchanges, etc. which was very helpful if you stay the first time in Prague.
Very good and clean apartment!
was a really nice trip and a nice flat in the centre of prague!
was there with 3 friends and the flat was perfect.