Comfy Central and Quiet Flat in central location of Prague
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||Plzeňská, 15000 Prague, チェコ共和国|
- full equipped kitchenette
- another bedroom
- bathroom and toilet
- optimal occupancy 4 people
- maximum occupancy 5 people
This cosy apartment is the perfect flat to accommodate up to 5 guests. The apartment itself is spacious, bright, comfortable and will make you feel at home. There is are two sleeping rooms (one is also used as a living room), a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The 45 square meter apartment has two rooms, which are sepatated by a door. In the first room you find a cloakroom, a kitchenette with a dining table and a living area with sofa. If the apartment is occupied with more than two people or if two separate bedrooms are desired, the sofa-bed can be converted into a comfortable and big double bed. The second room is used exclusively as a bedroom. There are two frameless single beds, which can be used as a double bed too. The bedroom has an additional single bed, which can be used at full occupancy.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird), mini-Hifi system and DVD-player
- fully equipped kitchenette with big refrigerator, separate freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 60 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 350 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- english language support
|2分の料金||¥ 1233 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Good appartment and advices for that price. The appartment was very close to the center and we enjoyed our stay ;)
Everything was clean and i recommand.
We haven't tried a lot but the cable tv seems not to work.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Bernhard was really helpful and very nice. He even gave us maps and some advice. Our arrival was uncomplicated, the appartement clean and equipped with everything we needed. Old Town is really not far, you can walk. All in all we had a really positive experience with booking our accomodation via Wimdu. Any time again!
It's been a year since my friend and I had a pleasure to stay at that apartment. We enjoyed every moment. It is a great location and cozy place! We felt like home. I would definitely want to come back.
Our experience with Bernhard in Prague has been just perfect. Bernhard is very friendly and he gave us absolutely ALL information about the city. He is a walking encyclopedia about Prague and he has lots of recommendation. Everything about the apartment has been right: clean, nice and in very good location, within walking distance from Charles Bridge. Top note from here.
A nice, quaint flat not far from the main sights in Prague. The flat was more than sufficient and well supplied with all that we needed. Previous tennants had broken the flat's interior doors so that they wouldn't lock but that was really not a problem for us. A wall safe was included, which was a pleasant surprize. All in all, I would stay there again. It was very nice to have our own place whilst visiting another city. We'll definitely do it again!!!
Had a fantastic stay here. Host was kind and informative and kept in touch to make sure everything was fine with us. Apartment was clean neat and tidy, very spacious Close to public transport and shops. Recommended!
The apartment is so nice and clean. The location is good. It's easy to access Department Store and the city. Moreover, I like the idea that my family could stay together in the same 3 rooms apartment. Bernhard is so friendly and knowledgeable. We also like the restaurant, he suggested. We were there the first evening and again we went back there the day after as the food and atmosphere were so good. Thank you Bernhard...we are sure to stay there again when we will go to Prague.
Went there on mid august and we had a really nice week! The apartment is great and really close to city center, and Bernhard is a really great host... When we arrived he showed us the apartment and gave us some useful information about praha.
Recomended 100% :)
Nice apartament close to the city centre (20 min by walk). Good and cheap restaurant nearby.