Being at home in Amsterdam, theme Brazil
|住所||Marieken van Nimwegenstraat, 1055BK Amsterdam, オランダ|
The apartment you are currently visiting has theme Brazil, my home country. In the apartment you will find some typical Brazilian details.
The Erasmus park is at a distance of 150 meters.
We can offer you the following:
- Private entrance
- Private kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, coffee and tea
- Private shower and toilet including a sink
- Private Bedroom for 2 with a big 1,80 m to 2,10 meter bed
- Private livingroom for 2 more when they sleep on the big and comfortable sleeping couch
- Free wireless internet
- Parking is possible in a parking garage at a distance of 300 meters for €8,- per 24 hours including 1 return ticket for public transportation for each person.
- You have your own, private garden, with a lockable gate so your children cannot run into the street
- In weekends we usually take bookings for a minimum of 2 nights only. If you would like to book 1 night only, please ask for the options.
We hope to welcome you!
In weekends we usually take bookings for a minimum of 2 nights only. If you would like to book 1 night only, please ask for the options.
|2分の料金||¥ 2379 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
We had such a good time at Janeth's place. Lovely, clean and cosy - with a well stocked kitchen, plus tea and coffee. Supermarkets and tram stations nearby, easy to get to the centre or south to museums, parks etc. The beds are very comfortable too! Nice big shower. Janeth is lovely, helpful and informative. THANKS FOR HAVING US!
Very clean and nice, easy to get to the center by bus or metro. Very kind, helpful and nice service.
Clean, well kitted out apartment in quiet neighbourhood but with shops and a decent bar nearby. Janeth was very friendly and helpful with questions about transport etc. Really enjoyed our stay. Thanks
Exactly what we expected! Janeth and Norbert are very smart and helpful, ideal location of this flat for a few days Amsterdam trip! Absolutly recomendable!
Had a lovely few days in Amsterdam. The apartment was exactly as described - well equipped, very clean and tidy; very quiet at night, and about a 20 minute walk into town. Janeth was very welcoming and helpful. Happy to recommend - and would be happy to return one day.
Great little cozy apartment. Nice, clean and quiet neighbours. Nice external area/garden. Super nice and helpful hosts. I'd recommend!!
We stayed in Janeth's Apartment for 2 nights after a month in Asia. The flat was very clean and nicely furnished. It had a homely feel about it and we wished we could have stayed longer!
Janeth was very friendly and welcoming. She phoned us a taxi to the airport which we really appreciated. We would definitely stay there again.
A wonderful week in Amsterdam. The apartment is lovely, it's close to the city center and easy to reach . Janeth is kind and helpful . We are already planning to come back
Great little appartment. Nice, clean & quiet location (very near P+R parking & public transport). Helpful hosts. Perfect!
That´s a really amazing place for a stay in amsterdam. it´s nice located, it´s quiet and with the "fietsen" it is a nice tour in the city. janeth is a warmly person with a lot of brazilian esprit.