2 bedroomed comfort at the Király street - Apartment Minestrone
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|住所||Király St, 1061 Budapest, ハンガリー|
This is the cultural centre of Budapest! Galleries, museums, clubs, theatres and the Opera House are just a couple of steps away!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
ハウスルール1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|2分の料金||¥ 63329 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
a very nice Apartment, lots of Space. funktionel with dishwasher and microwawe.
only one thing to mention, no possible way to select different heat ind different rooms. Couldt have been nice to have more heat ind livingroom than ind sleeping room. But all in all, the most fantastisk place to live in Budapest. close to everything Down town and metro. Very queit in night, peacefull and we had a lovely holyday.
It's a very central Apartment. It was very clean and I would come back! Thank you very much for everything. A very nice City and the perfect place to be.
Really very good cozy apartertment! Very pleasant owner) walk to parlament - nerly 10 minutes. Many good, not expensive cafe near.
We really enjoyed our stay in Budapest. The apartment was very clean and overal decent. If you contact the host, there's almost instantly a response. Things like late check out or leaving your bags before you fly home are optional. In our case free off charge. Don't forget to ask too prevent dissapointment. Location is very nearby the subway and you can walk too plenty off site seeing places.
We had a really really nice stay. It was everything what we hoped for and much more. Very nice view and right in the middle of the center. Thank you Béla
A beautiful quiet and safe apartment in the center of Budapest.
It is a top recommendation.
Have often lived there. Siegfried
We loved the flat, we had a faboulous time! Highly recommended
We are very glad of our stay in Budapest. The apartment was very spacious and comfortable fully equiped with everything you need and what is the most important with great location in the city of Budapest. We can recommend it to everyone.
Great apartment. Clean and comfortable and with all the necessaries such as fridge, cooker, shower, TV, wireless internet, etc.
The great thing about this apartment is its location. On the Pest side of the river close to shops, restaurants and ruin pubs. Within a few hundred yards of the Opera House and Opera metro station. Another three metro stations are within walking distance. The Budapest "hop on hop off bus" stops just outside the Opera House.
It is just off the lovely Andrassy Avenue and central for most of Budapest's attractions.
I would recommend the apartment to friends and would stay here again when visiting Budapest.
I stayed at this apartment with a friend of mine for 2 nights on the 18th of July to the 20th, its a home away from home, the apaetment has everything you'll ever need. Its right in the city centre just walking distance to everything almost. Best accomodation ever! I will be sure to come back soon and for a longer stay this time! Was unable to meet Bianka but met a nice gentleman called Mikey and he was very informative.