Amazing Apartment on 39th floor 774
Floor No.39(with elevator)
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
There is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of € 500,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 9227194|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 36653965|
|2分の料金||¥ 252789 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
We had a great weekend in appartment 771! Great view, nice appartment. We walked in 10 minutes to the centre. The Hague is a great place to stay. We'll come back for sure!
The apartment was very nice with an amazing view and skyline.The bed was on the small side and the bathroom was very basic, however the room was very spacious and the view made everything totally worthwhile. It would have been nice to have a little bit more personal reception (including not having to walk outside around the building on a cold evening to return to the apartment after dinner in the Penthouse Tower). The location was very convenient and with either tram, train or car you are very fast in The Hague city center. We would definitely stay there again.
Alles Top !!!
We were very happy about the appartement and the skyline. It was very quiet except the wind was blowing around the builing, but this was special. We spend a good time in Den Haag, only the weather was not so good. We will recommend this place to other guests and we would come back anytime. Susanne and Adi
We stayed at the apartment with two little kids for three nights and were very happy with it. The apartment is nicely located, quite spacious, and provides a fantastic view over the town. The apartment was well equipped and the staff at the reception was really helpful. I would choose it definitely again.
Too bad I could only stay for one night. Very cozy appartment with a breathtaking view. Everything was very clean and I would definitely return any time. Elwin also swiftly answered any requests. Thank you!
The appartement was fantastic! I can recommend it to everyone
I was many times in Den Haag before, but this is the best place.
Near to the station, near to the centre, so high...
Nice view. Everything that you need.
I will stay in this place again.
Stunning views. The Tower is very conveniently placed for access to the railway station and trams. Everything was satisfactory and I had a pleasant stay in Den Haag. One suggestion I have to improve short stays would be for housekeeping to provide one or two detergent capsules for the clothes washing machine - similar to the convenience of sachets for the dish washing machine.
Very beautiful place, independant, clean and perfect appartment !
All equipment available !
Bonus : very nice sight on the city and not so far from the center (15 min by feet)
Thank you very much
Marco and Marjo