Downtown heartbeat 2 corners away from the Danube - Apartment Bouillon
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|住所||Petőfi Sándor St, 1052 Budapest, ハンガリー|
If you choose apartment Bouillon close to the Danube as your accomodation , you will easily access it and, by public transport, you will quickly reach any point of the city. Would you like to visit museums, parks, clubs, thermal baths or just have a walk across the Chain Bridge to see the Castle in Buda? This apartment is the perfect basis to anybody who wants to get to know Budapest.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check-out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. Please do not adjust the thermostat setting new temperature levels, only switch between night & morning modes (button under the display).
17. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
18. The city tax not included in the total price.
19. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|2分の料金||¥ 596 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
Diese Wohnung erfüllte all unseren Ansprüchen! Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass man für den Preis nichts besseres finden kann in Budapest. Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral, ist gut ausgestattet und einfach wunderschön! Sollte ich mal wieder in Budapest sein, werde ich zu 100% diese Wohnung buchen!
un endroit idéal, un appartement spacieux et assez joli. Trois points qui nous ont déplu :
- pas de cafetière (mais nous ne l'avons pas signalé et les propriétaires auraient peut-être pu nous en donner une)
- Le bruit du frigo la nuit. En effet, la mezzanine est dans le salon-cuisine et comme j'ai le sommeil léger, le bruit de moteur du frigo m'a empêché de dormir.
- nous avons demandé au propriétaire avant de venir si notre enfant de 4 ans pouvait être là gratuitement. Il a dit oui. Quand nous sommes arrivés, le lit était fait pour deux et pas de drap dans les autres lits (lit deux places et canapé lit). Quand j'ai demandé s'il était possible d'avoir des draps pour faire un petit lit à notre fils, la propriétaire nous a répondu que nous avions réservé pour deux, pas pour trois... Pas très sympathique...
Fantastic location. Very small elevator. We are travelling with a baby and had to take the wheels of the stroller when going in to the elevator. Lovely staff who provided both a highchair and a bathtub for babies. Fantastic. The gas stove was a little tricky to get going and the water heater has a life of its own (you never know when to expect high or low temperatures when showering). One bwd is really good the other is not as nice but not a big problem if you are staying for a short time.Would stay here again without a doubt.
We stayed for 2 weeks. Fast service and the host also answered emails fast. Really a great flat and location, although the toilet door is a thin wardrobe door which is hard to close.
The house was nice and clean. All necessary things were provided. It is in a comfortable central area of the city, perfect for group of friends. The owner was very friendly and cordial.
The only disadvantage is the gas water heater is placed too close to the passing area with open fire that can be dangerous.
clean appartment in center of Budapest.
Everything was great. Nice flat, evth is like on the pics and as described. Thanks a lot.
Wonderful flat with great balcony which offer a great view on the Danube. Very well situated, almost all can be visited by foot so I can only recommend it to everyone who wants to have a trip in Budapest.