Suite with Beautiful Roofs View
|住所||Naunynstraße, 10997 Berlin, ドイツ|
There is a big bed (approx. 160 x 200 cm), a chest of drawers, an armchair and a cupboard, in the back bedroom. You get in the bathroom with shower, toilet and basins from the corridor. You also come from the corridor onto the terrace of which you have a wonderful look over Berlin and can enjoy terrific sunset primarily.
The suite is part of a two-storied attic apartment. Both floors have to be independently entered by each other by an entrance of their own but by a spiral staircase in conjunction with each other. I live in the lower floor with my 19-year-old daughter. Like this it is possible to be completely self-sufficient and for himself but also to have a little family contact, if you liked this.
Attention allergy sufferers: There is a cat in the house!
Everything into foot proximity, bars, restaurants, theaters, clubs, cafés, subway and bus! I am very pleased to be allowed to welcome you as my guests soon!
Please don’t smoke inside. There is an ashtray on the balcony.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 43978|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||¥ 121236|
|2分の料金||¥ 2377 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
We enjoyed our stay at Alex's flat! She is a very nice person and was very helpful to us.
Some facts you should know about this flat :
1. Its on the 6th floor without elevator ! :) which could be quite tiring after long Berlin nights :)
2. The apartment is not entirely independent/neither is the balcony !(Its a duplex and you are on the second floor) Well even though we did not have any problems with it, there is is a door that you can not close on keys yourself.
3. There is no sink in the kitchen so you may have to wash your morning coffee cup in the bathroom ( bathroom and toilet are not separated)
4. If its sunny it gets really hot in the apartment
5. The district is nice.. Nearby you can find some nice bars/cafes.
6. Anyway It's a nice flat and you can enjoy the balcony in sunny days
Apartment was as described, clean, but it's a renovated attic, you can hear talks from host's apartment though it's very quiet in the night, access to the balcony is not private. Definitely worth €48 / night.
Everything was ok, I can recommended this place! The apartment is located in the heart of the Kreuzberg district. You have any problem to find shops and restaurants around. It is good that the apartment is quite. We were walking to the center of the city.
Really nice place in the center of Berlin. Next to Oranienstrasse where there are a lot of bars, resaurants and little (vintage)shops.
The appartment gives you all the privacy need, and is quite big. You can go for this one.
Our stay in Berlin was fantastic thanks to the host and the place we stayed at. Everything was so easy. We had our own penthouse -alike appartment with view over berlin and in a quit yard, although it was in the middle of Kreuzberg. It was a great place and it is absolutely not the last time we have stayed here! A warm recommendation to all who wants something different than a kommercialised hotel.
Prima Lage, ruhig, nette Dachterrasse, unkomplizierte, einfach gehaltene Wohnung. Wir waren zufrieden.