Double Apartment for large groups (sleeps up to 18)
Floor No.(with elevator)
|住所||Carrer Sardenya, 08013 Barcelona, スペイン|
PLEASE NOTE: The photographs marked 'Apartment 1' are the first floor apartment and those marked 'Apartment 2' are the fourth floor apartment.
— What do I provide in each apartment? —
Each apartment is equipped as follows:
– A large lounge dining area, which has a table that seats nine and a double sofa bed that sleeps two.
– A PC with high speed Internet connection
– A WiFi connection
– Large flat screen TV with DVD player
– Satellite TV (only in fourth floor apartment).
– A modern kitchen that is fully equipped with everything needed for self catering including, a large fridge, a microwave oven, a full size electric oven, a four ring gas cooker, toaster, dish washer (only in fourth floor apartment), kettle, juicer, Italian coffee peculator, coffee machine, together with all cooking utensils, pots, pans and everything you are likely to need. I always provide, a pack of coffee for the coffee machine, and in the fridge a bottle of water, a pack of milk, and a complementary bottle of reserve cava.
– A large set of glasses for all needs, and all crockery and cutlery.
– Bathroom, shower, sink and WC. I also provide the hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and toilet paper.
– A separate WC
– Worldwide plug adapters.
– Small electronic safe for you valuables.
– All bedding and towels.
– Travel cot and associated bedding.
– An information pack containing: city maps, metro map, city transport price guide, tourist bus information, numerous local interest items, and details of local retailers, bars and restaurants.
Three double bedrooms (all with a double beds).
There is air conditioning and heating to ensure your maximum comfort.
— What's nearby? —
This apartment is located in central Barcelona only 400m from the famous Sagrada Familia.
There are four supermarkets and all normal shops within a 100m radius as well as several secure public car parks.
There are also plenty of bars and restaurants very close by and it only takes two minutes to get the 'Monumental' metro station where you have direct access to the L2 (purple).
Street side parking is free in August but I can provide access to parking at less then ten Euros per day all year round but this is a metro ride away. I also have an arrangement with a local car park to provide reduced parking prices.
So, if you are looking for a modern apartments, with a very stylish decoration, centrally located and very well communicated, these are the apartments for you.
— What about me—
I'm Nick your English host in Barcelona.
My business is running several holiday rental apartments that are all within five minutes walking of my own house. Consequently, I am available at all times to help you during your stay.
All my properties are licensed and officially registered with the 'Direccío General de Turisme of Catalunya'.
I can also arrange other activities, such as sailing, horse riding in the hills, outlet shopping, to name but a few.
I always send full arrival instructions as soon as I receive a reservation with details of how to get from your arrival point together with loads of other useful information. I can also arrange airport pick up for up to ten people at very competitive rates (full details are included with the arrival instructions).
These apartments can also of course each be rented individually. Please see my other properties (www.wimdu.com/offers/4PMYJ0V5 and www.wimdu.com/offers/A8FSKBOC).
PLEASE NOTE: All photographs were updated in April 2013 to reflect new furniture, equipment and paint work.
— How do yo book instantly? —
INSTANT BOOKING is active for this property, so you can book instantly and get INSTANT CONFIRMATION without having to make a request to me first. But of course, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special requirements about this apartment. That is what makes it all work!
ハウスルールThere are not any hard-and-fast house rules but please try to respect the following:
– Please treat the property as you would your own so it remains in a good state for future guests.
– The apartment is in a residential block where local working people live so late night noise (after 22:00 and 08:00 before ) in the apartment and public areas must be avoided.
– Guests must not hang anything from the street side balconies because local by-laws in Barcelona do not permit that and doing so can result in a visit from the Guardia Civil and possibly a fine.
– Please take care not to leave the key in lock on the inside of the front door because even if you have the other set of keys with you you will not be able to unlock the door from the outside. The only solution will be to call a locksmith, which will incur very high costs.
– No smoking in the apartment but the balconies are perfectly suited for those who do wish to smoke.
|12分の料金||¥ 193350 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
We had two great apartments in the same building. Both apartments was clean and tidy everything we needed was there, both hosts are very helpful and friendly.
Nick was fantastic we were affected by the French strike, he did everything to help us and provide us accomadations and it's not easy for 16 people!
Very good location and two very spacious flats in a quite residential area that can accommodate large groups. The host met us to explain everything in detail, and we had a lovely stay in general.
we had a great stay in Barcelona and nick was so nice to help whit all practical things as where to eat, how to go around etc.the apartment was very cozy and at a very central location. we can highly recommend others to rent from nick. and would love to rent from him next time we visit the beautiful city of Barcelona. best regards from Denmark.
Great apartment and very friendly host!
Nice and fully equipped apartments located near metro and attractions. Perfect communication with host - before and during our stay. Highly recommended.
Apartamento muy amplio y bien situado. Nick es un gran anfitrión, nos dejó las llaves el primer día y no tuvimos que preocuparnos de nada más. El domingo a pesar de que el check out fuera a las 11 nos dio la libertad de dejar las maletas en el apartamento hasta las 2. Muy recomendable.
Appartements bien situés, propre, hôtes sympathiques
Nous avons réservé 2 des 5 appartements de Nick car nous étions en vacances 5 jours à Barcelone à 8 (2 familles) : tout était parfait !
Chaque appartement est fonctionnel et confortable. Très bien situé dans un quartier agréable. Bien desservi en bus et métro.
Accueil parfait également, Nick étant disponible et très chaleureux !
Nous garderons d'excellents souvenirs de notre escapade barcelonaise
Merci aux espagnols et merci à Nick !