Ruterra 2Room Family Apartment
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|住所||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, チェコ共和国|
This apartment will be a perfect choice for family with kids or tods thanks to quite and safe location near Folimanka Park and a lot of toys in the apartment, including kitchen playset.
Nice cozy family apartment located in Vinohrady area, but still within a 15 minutes walk distance from Prague city center.
This apartment consist of:
*Bedroom with double bed for two people, single bunk bed (your child may definitively like it), convertible sofa for a person and wardrobe
*Living room with kitchen area. Living room consists of 2 foldable sofas, each of them for 2 people, big dinner table, and TV with 1000 channels. Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay in Prague: a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, plates etc.
*Bathroom with a shower, towels, hair dryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people . In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Ke Karlovu , Horska or Bozene Nemcove str. (12 euro/day) and weekends and nights are for free there.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please
|4分の料金||¥ 720 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
A really nice apartment. Close to centrum. :) We will recommend this apartment to others, who needs a place to sleep, when they visit Prague.
An incredible flat, and amazing city! We had a really good time and we enjoyed it so much :)
The apartment was spacious and the location was close to the city center. The service of the host was good and swift. The downside was that overall the apartment and for sure the bathroom were not clean at all…in the apartment there was a lot of dust and there was mold in the bathroom.
The apartment was good, spacious, host was very friendly and helpful, I could contact them at any time. The apartment was relatively central.
Fantastic apartment, great 'host' my family really enjoyed the space and location. Prague was wonderful.
Ottimo appartamento, ampio e confortevole, pulito, molto vicino al centro. Alex è molto cordiale e disponibile... Consigliatissimo!!!
El anfitrion (agencia) muy muy atento y simpatico. El piso, si sois bastante gente esta muy bien. Una estancia perfecta!
Prima appartement om Praag te bezoeken. Op loopafstand van alle bezienswaardigheden (20-30min). Verhuurders waren goed bereikbaar en bereid om transport naar vliegveld (tegen betaling) en bagage opslag te regelen. Bedden waren wel wat smal en kort, voor vrij ' kleine mensen' prima, maar voor 6 grote mannen lijkt het me wat krap.
Die Wohnung ist sehr nah am Stadtzentrum, dadurch kann man alle Wege zu Fuss erledigen. SIe ist geräumig und ausreichend für 4 Personen. Zu unserem Bedauern funktionierte die Wasserversorgung in der Küche gar nicht. Das Sofa ist anscheinend gebrochen. Das Bett im Wohnraum ist nicht zugebrauchen, da es so durchgelegen ist, daß man nicht drauf schlafen kann. Im allgemeinen sollte in dieser Wohnung geprüft werden , welche Möbel ausgetauscht werden müssen.
Auch Geschirr muss nachgekauft werden, denn 3 Tassen für 4 Gäste sind zuwenig. Der Fahrstuhl funktionierte leider nur am 1.Tag. Trotz allem der Aufenthalt war schön.
Wir hatten trotz dieser Mängel schöne Tage und Prag ist eine Reise wert