Room at one step from the Centre!
Floor No.1(with elevator)
Ideal if you are visiting Barcelona for holidays, business or even if you are just passing by.
The house is located in the eastern part of Barcelona, called Eixample Dret, between Triumph Arch and the Auditorium . This is in the midle of the tipical modernist zone of Barcelona. We are close to Villa Olimpica and to Sagrada Familia .
We are located right between the modern Barcelona with its parks and buildings and the tipical part of the city. So you can choose from plenty exciting opportunities for go out side.
Moreover, the location is very well connected to the center via metro (Stop Marina) , trams and buses.
We have a cat (Shadow), very quiet and shy, will be hard for you to see him...
The room is quiet and comfortable room with the possibility to have one or two beds, depending your request. . Ideal for relaxing after a long day!
Extra services: (optional)
-Laundry: 6 euros one machine (in cash)
-Kitchen* (for cooking): 15 euros weekly per person (in cash - pay first day)
- Half board service: 5 euros per day
- Full board service: 9 euros per day
- Cleaning service up to a week: 5 euros
Free services from the host:
- Breakfast: coffee/tea, 2 Toast, butter, and marmalade. Special rates do not include breakfast
- Towels and sheets for the bed
ハウスルール- There's a cat (Shadow) in the flat; we ask to respect him, so he will respect your room.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- The entrance to the house, for new guests is flexible.
- Check-out before 12 pm.
- If for travel reasons, it proved necessary, you can leave your baggage at the place reserved for that until you can remove them or enter the room.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Breakfast is only 8 to 11 hours. Special rates do not include breakfast
- When half board 1). Dinner is between 20.30 and 21.30 hours. 2). No lunch. 3). Dinner is not redeemable for lunch.
- THE USE OF THE KITCHEN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.For the use of the kitchen there´s a charge of 15 euros per week per person. the use of the washermachine is 5 euros.
- Drinks and food to be consumed after hours breakfast or dinner, are the guest charge.
|1分の料金||¥ 300266 ゲスト・宿泊日の追加|
a good experience, nice persons, nice smalish rooms, everything finde
We really enjoyed our stay! Everything was VERY clean. Aunty Beatriz is delightful and very caring. She is so much fun, we wish we could have carried on a conversation, but my Spanish is simply not good enough. However, everybody involved became extremely good in "playing" charades. We were well taken care of and the breakfast was wonderful! Thank you for a great time! Donna and Alexandra
was very happy , clean and near the beach, and the Metro is also around the corner, host is received on all my wishes, it can only recommend all
It was good. Beatriz did her best to be accommodating, and Natalia warned us beforehand that it would be noisy during our stay, with the option to change rooms, which was fine. Area is great, and the description is correct.
I visited Barcelona with my son and we stayed for four nights at the room with the two single beds. The beds were a little bit to small for us, both +1.90m, but they were comfortable and it was very clean. Because of the central location, using the metro and walking a lot, we have seen lots of beautiful places and had a great time. Communication was not easy, because we didn't speak Spanish and our host Beatriz didn't speak English, but she was very helpfull.
I chose this room as i was attending a convention at the CCIB Forum nearby and it was very convenient for this reason . The Hosts mum Isabel is a very nice and kind lady and made me feel welcome . The room was simple but comfortable and was fine for my needs as i hardly spent any time there at all and for the price paid i was happy overall .
It was nice staying at Natalia's :-)
See you soon!
we felt very welcome and had a great time, definitely recommend that place
It is a nice little room, with mirror, desk and small balcony. The flat is very central, 5 minutes to Sagrada Familia and a close metro station into the central.
Just in sommer it is a bit hot an noisy from the close streets.
As expected: a small but nice and tidy room in a flat located centrally in Barcelona, hosted by a very nice and helpful lady.